Been putting this off for a couple years … but anything to keep from reading my Evidence case book.
Who Are You?
What is your full name as it appears on you birth certificate:
What do you like to be called:
What are your nicknames:
What is your alias? (Middle name, street you grew up on):
What’s your stripper/drag queen name? (Name of first pet, mother’s maiden name):
What’s your Mobster Nickname:
What’s your Star Wars Nickname:
- Davsp Hefor, Nambui of Loratadine
What’s your Spell Check name (words that replace your name in spell check):
Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake:
Date you were born:
What’s your Sun sign:
What’s your Moon sign:
What’s your Constellation Rising:
Notable Events on the Day You Were Born:
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. gave his “Drum Major Instinct” speech where he predicted his own death and gave instructions for his funeral.
- Clergy and Laymen Concerned about Vietnam accuse the U.S. of war crimes in Vietnam
- Father: James Donald Speakman
- Mother: Sandra Kay Herron
- Mountain View, California
What’s your most attractive feature:
- Joey, dog – Golden Retriever/Daschund mix (Animal shelter rescue)
- Boris, cat – Brown tuxedo tabby/rag doll (Animal shelter rescue)
- Taffy, cat -Miniature bob-tail black tuxedo (stray rescue)
- Toby, cat – Cappuccino-brown (stray rescue)
What are the perks of your job:
- Casual dress (rare in law offices)
- Great boss
- Time flexible to accommodate law school
How much do you love your job:
- Well, I’m going to night law school – so I’m looking for a change.
Are you an inside or outdoors person?
- Indoors. I’m allergic to pollen.
Do you have children?
- No. But I helped raise a step kid for the first couple years of my relationship with Rich.
What Laundry detergent do you use?
What color is your underwear:
Color of socks:
- I’m barefoot as I type this (usually white)
What color is your bedroom’s carpet:
- Beige (soon to be torn up and replaced with hardwood)
What color is your bedroom:
What color is your bathroom:
- Guest Bathroom: Dark Sage.
- Master Bathroom: Light Sage
What did you want to be when you were little?
Favorite childhood memory:
- Long hot lazy summers in rural Indiana.
When Was The Last Time You:
Took a shower:
- Yesterday. I’m writing this in my bathrobe before I have gotten ready for the day.
Received flowers and from whom:
- 6 years ago, from Rich. I immediately put them outside because I was allergic to them.
- I don;t remember. Sometimes I tear up during sad movies or TV shows. But It’s been years since I had a good cry.
Got a real letter:
- A couple days ago. I work in a law office. I get real paper-in-envelope stamped U.S. mail letters all the time.
Gave to charity:
- Well, since my Law School is officially a non-profit – I gave last month when I paid tuition.
What did you have for breakfast?
What was the last book you read:
- Darwinia by Robert Charles Wilson
What was the last CD you bought:
- Celtic Christmas (Dec. 2007)
What was the last movie you saw:
What will be the next CD you buy: I don’t know.
Do you play the lottery:
- No. I have a moral thing against lotteries – they are a tax on the poor.
- Once I was given a lottery ticket with my paycheck when I worked for WPTA-TV in Fort Wayne. I gave it away – it won $25 dollars.
From whom did you get your last e-mail?
Last person you went to dinner with?
- Phillip Rose, Law School study partner
What are you listening to right now?
- The combined fans of my computer and our server
Best thing that happened to you today:
Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with everyone?
- Rich’s new job/career path starts on Monday.
What is Your Favorite:
- Flavor: French Vanilla
- Breakfast cereal: Archer Farms (Target Brand) Blueberry Granola With Flax
- Candy: Reese’s peanut butter cups, Peanut Butter Twix
- Salad Dressing: Honey Mustard
- Food: Butter Chicken
- Cuisine: Indian.
- Breakfast Food: French Toast with melted peanut butter between the slices with maple syrup and lots of butter.
- Pie: Blueberry
- Lunch: In-N-Out Double Double, Animal Style with Animal Fries.
- Alcoholic beverage: LIIT
- Type of Ice: None.
- Your favorite potato chip? Ruffles All Dressed chips (only available in Canada)
- Favorite sandwich? Sliced chicken breast with pesto, sun dried tomatoes, fresh spinach, tomato slices and a slice of provolone cheese on focaccia brad – toasted open face until the cheese starts to melt. (Nom nom nom…)
- Ice cream: Homemade French Vanilla/Almond
- Sobe flavor: Energy
- Soda: Diet Cherry Coke
- Restaurant: Temptations
- Fast Food Restaurant: IN-N-Out
- Toothpaste: Colgate Fresh Mint
- Deodorant: Anthony for Men Logistics Alcohol Free, Hugo
- Shampoo or conditioner: Anthony Every Day, Neutrogena T-Gel
- Perfume/cologne: Hugo
- Type of Underwear: Depends on the day and occasion and comfort level needed.
- Shoes: Merrell lace-ups, Sketchers, Vans
- Accessory: One 6 mm platinum (PLAT) wedding band (pipe cut).
- Possession: My car.
- Clothes: My “Kill All Humans” red t-Shirt
- Favorite brand of clothing? Clearance rack.
- Color: Green
- Number: 4
- Stone: Pakistan green marble
- Holiday: Labor Day
- Day of the week: Friday
- Favorite time of day? Late at night when everyone has gone to bed and I have alone time as the world is quiet.
- Flower: Osteopermums – especially the sherbet orange ones with purple centers
- Smell: Fresh Rosemary
- Grade: Junior year at Ball State
- Subject in school: English.
- Teacher: Judge Weissbrodt from Contracts class in law school
- Birthday Present Ever: Blu-Ray DVD burner
- Fairy tale: Hansel and Gretel
- Poem(s): Beowulf
- Type of music: melodic and electronic rock, trance, lounge.
- Song(s): Albums – Depeche Mode Violator, New Order Substance, Lost Boys Soundtrack
- Song you love but are embarrassed to admit to: Top of the World by The Carpenters
- Christmas Carol: Carol of the Bells http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSlMOzaZLnM
– SF: Blade Runner
– Fantasy: Lord of the Rings Trilogy
– Dark Fantasy: Hellraiser, Candyman (tie)
– Horror: Alien
– Chick Flick: Steel Magnolias
– Cult: Desperate Living
– Comedy: Young Frankenstein
– Drama: Sophie’s Choice
– Classic Drama: Citizen Kane
– Dark Comedy: Dangerous Liaisons
– Thriller: Manchurian Candidate (original)
- TV show: Heroes, Battlestar Galactica, Supernatural, House
- TV star: Ben Browder, Jamie Bamber, Jensen Ackles, Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- Magazine: Weird Tales, The Week
- Celebrity: Clive Owen
- Super Hero: Green Lantern
- Fraggle: Mokey
- Sesame Street Character: Grover
- Zoo Exhibit: African Journey at the Fort Wayne Zoo
- Favorite sport to watch on TV: Men’s Water polo, Olympic Men’s Greco-Roman Wrestling, Men’s Gymnastics, Men’s swimming events.
- Sport to Watch at the game: College basketball
- Sports team: Ball State Cardinals
- Car: Atomic Blue Honda Element LX
- Web Site: http://www.fandominion.com
- Amusement Park Ride: The Mantis – Cedar Point
What do you want for Christmas:
If you were stranded on a desert island what book, album, and video would you want with you:
- Book: The complete Darkover Series
- Album: Depeche Mode Violator
- Video: Rich and My wedding
Which store would you choose to max your credit card:
If you could be any age, past, present, or future, what would it be:
If you could live in any decade in history, what would it be:
- Now. Being gay in the past was bad. This is pretty much the best time in history to be gay.
What childhood toy do you wish you still had:
What movie makes you cry:
- First: Old Yeller
- Most Recent: Brokeback Mountain
What appliance could you not live without:
- Internet-enabled Computer.
Your lucky charm:
- A little piece of paper with Trin’s phone number on it from 1995.
The person you worship the most:
Your bedroom is like:
Place to live: Mountain View
Town to chill in/ Vacation spot: Montreal, Chicago
Place to retire: Don’t plan on retiring. I plan on working at something I enjoy until I drop dead.
Places you want to see but haven’t:
- New Zealand
- My family’s ancestral castles in Scotland, England and Wales
What is Your Least Favorite:
- Food: Raspberries. Blech.
- Cuisine: Sushi.
- School Subject: Math,
- The worst song you ever heard: Thong Song
- Most embarrassing CD in your collection: Merry Christmas With Love by Clay Aiken
- Characteristic: Dishonesty
Which Is Better:
- Hot tubs or pools: Pools.
- Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, because of their industrial uses.
- TV or radio: Tie.
- Short or tall: Tall.
- Toilet paper over or underhand: Over.
- Coke or Pepsi:
– Pepsi (with sugar)
– Diet Coke (without sugar)
- Sprite or 7 Up: 7 Up
- Coffee or Coffee Ice Cream: I hate the taste of coffee. Neither.
- Creamy or crunchy peanut butter: Both.
- Croutons or Bacon Bits: Croutons.
What’s the right way to eat a Reese’s:
- Bite, Chew, Savor flavor, swallow. Repeat as necessary.
Does cheese go on the bumpy or flat side of the Ritz:
White or brown bread:
Beavers or ducks?
Beatles or Elvis:
Who are the most attractive male and female celebrities:
- Male: Clive Owen
- Female: Angelina Jolie
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Disney or Warner Brothers:
Pedicure or manicure? Both
What first catches your eye in the opposite (or same) sex (ie, legs, boobs, etc):
What do you look for in a person:
- Humor, Positive attitude, Personality, Childlike wonder
If you could be any place right now, where would you choose:
- Having a week-long vacation with Rich in Montreal all expenses paid.
Are you a dog or a cat person:
Razor, cream, or wax:
- Razor – but only when I have to.
Plane, train, or automobile:
Car or SUV:
Lake, Ocean or River:
2 doors or 4 (on a car):
Childhood Blanket or Stuffed Animal:
One pillow or two:
Which came first; the chicken or the egg?
Do You Believe In…
- Horoscopes: No.
- Past lives: No.
- Ouija boards: Yes, I believe they exist. But no, they are not a portal to the spirit world.
- Love at first sight: If you asked me before I met Rich, I would have said no.
- God: No.
- Religion: See my answer to Ouija boards.
- Aliens: Yes.
- Ghosts: No.
- Evil: As a separate force in the universe? No. But I think people can act evilly.
- Abortion: I believe the government should keep their hands off women’s uteruses.
- Alternative music: Liked it in the 1980s and 1990s.
- Do you love yourself: Yes.
- Does life have a meaning: Yes.
- Do you know what it is: To survive as long as possible.
- Is honesty the best policy: Not if you want people to like you.
- Are you the jealous type: Occasionally when I am feeling insecure.
- What’s your pet peeve: religion used as a weapon to attack others.
- What are you afraid of: Pain.
- Forgive and forget or hold a grudge: With only those choices – Grudges, otherwise you don’t learn from the past.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Lawyer and writer.
- Most annoying thing is: Religious zealotry.
- What is your motto: A witty saying proves nothing.
- Who do you look up to: Any being or issue or obstacle that challenges me to be a better person.
- Life Statement: This is it – there are no second chances or do-overs.
What Stuff Do You Do?
- What kind of work do you do: Writer/Paralegal/Law Student
- Do you cleanse your chakras: Not since I took Yoga in college.
- What are you listening to right now: The hum of the fans of my home computer and the server.
- What is your favorite solitary activity: Surfing the Internet.
- What do you do most often when you are bored: Blog.
- Word or phrases you overuse: “Actual”
- Hobbies: Fandominion.com, watching movies
- Bedtime: 3 a.m.
Have You Ever…
- What was the name of your first best friend: Scott LaBundy
- What was the name of your summer camp: never went.
- Do you remember the camp song: —
- Been toilet-papering: Yes.
- Been Ding-dong-ditching: No.
- Been toilet-papered: Yes.
- What was your first job: Freelance High School sports photographer for local newspaper
- How many times did you fail your permit or driver’s test: 0
- How old were you when you had your first kiss: 16
- Most romantic thing that ever happened to you: Rich and I drove to San Francisco and stood in line for two days in the rain to get married in 2004.
- How many people have you kissed romantically: Don’t remember.
- Can you remember all of their names: No.
- Been in love before: Yes.
- How many times: Five times.
- Dumper or Dumpee: Equal.
- Loved somebody so much it made you cry: Yes.
- Ever fell in love at first sight: Yes. Once. Married him.
- Ever been on a blind date: Yes.
- Ever been cheated on: Yes.
- Ever cheated: No.
- Ever had sex in a public place: I went to Ball State University and during those years, lived life to its fullest.
- Most humiliating moment: The first time I realized I was being cheated on.
- Have you ever gone skinny dipping: Yes.
- Played strip poker: Don’t remember. Probably. I went to Ball State University and during those years, lived life to its fullest.
- Lied: Yes.
- Paid for it: Yes.
- Cheated on a test: No.
- Run away from home: No.
- Broken the law: Yes.
- Ever ridden in a police car: Yes.
- Been arrested: Technically, being pulled over for speeding is an arrest. Yes.
- Been convicted of a crime: No.
- Ever ridden in an ambulance: Yes.
- Have you ever been in a car crash: Yes.
- When was your last hospital visit: When I visited my mom after her last heart attack.
- Ever broken a bone: Yes.
- Ever been in a fistfight: No.
- Had a medical emergency: Yes.
- Gotten beaten up: Yes.
- Ever seen a dead body: Yes.
- Ever seen a ghost: No.
- Been to Africa: No.
- Have you ever seen a black swan: Yes, at the Fort Wayne Zoo.
- What was your most embarrassing hair incident: Orange hair at High School graduation after a tragic sun-in incident.
- What was the best costume you ever wore: Pimp.
- Which of your accomplishments in the last year are you most proud of: Marrying Rich.
- What do you hope to have accomplished in the next year: Defeating Prop 8 in California; Passing 3rd year law school.
What Would You Name Your…
- Go away, Jr.
People In My Life
Who are your best friends:
- Rich, my husband
- Tracey Tibbetts, my most enduring friendship
- Phillip Rose, my law school friend/study buddy
Who you chat with most:
Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away:
Say a nice thing about the person you miss the most:
- Trin was one of the most good-natured and sweet people I’ve ever met.
Craziest/silliest person you know:
Do you get along with your parents:
- Father: He wouldn’t be able to pick me out of a police line-up. So, that would be a no.
- Mother: Favorite status alternates between me and my other two brothers depending on her mood.
What color is the underwear of the person next to you:
Who did you last tell you loved them:
- Rich last night when he looked all tired and pouty and cute.
Last person you went to dinner with?
- Phillip – on a study break.
What food does your mom cook better than anyone else:
- Mom tries her hardest… but…
Who has been your friend the longest:
Does it feel nice that someone told you all this stuff about themselves:
- Nicer than being punched in the face.
Does it feel nice that someone wants to know so much about you:
- Not really. I’m thinking about stalker laws and about getting a restraining order.